Your homepage is a page for your site that is the default front page visitors see upon initially visiting. In Apollo 2, you can set any page on your site to be the home page, and change that setting at any time!
How to assign a page as the “Home” page:
- Go to the Dashboard for your site.
- Hover over “Appearance” in the Dashboard Navigation Menu.
- Select the “Customizer” option.
- In the Customizer, click on “Homepage Settings”
- Under the heading for “Your homepage displays”, select the radio button for “A static page”
- Select the title of the page you want to assign as your homepage from the drop down menu under the “Homepage” heading.
- Click the blue “Publish” button at the top of the panel to save your changes.