Links can be added to the Bridge Utility Belt. The links drop down menu will display recently added links, popular links, and links you have added.
Links can be added as a:
- Public Link for All site members to see the link
- Friends-only link so only those approved as friends will see this link
- Hidden links will only be visible to you
Create a Link
To create a link…
- Click on the Link button just beneath your profile picture on the Bridge homepage. See above.
- Select the orange Create New File button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click on Add New
- Add the URL of the link and click Fetch Page Details. This will verify the link is valid and functioning.
- If you see the Name and Description fields they can be edited at this time
- If you don’t see the Name and Description boxes, check box for Edit Name and Description and those fields will appear for editing if desired
- Set the Privacy Options for public, friends-only or hidden links
- Click the Save Link button.