Adding Content Blocks within each Section is the second step of building your content. To create a Content Block, click on the Add Content Block button. Within that same section, you can add any number of Content Blocks. Specific Content Blocks have been created to make it easier for you to add content, and reorganize it by dragging and dropping the content blocks in the order you desire.
Types of Content Blocks
- Audio – upload a mp3 file and embed it into the article
- Heading – Adds a heading
- List – creates custom bulleted and numbered lists
- Quote – highlights a quote for more emphasis
- Text – add the text of your article
- Timeline – visually represent the timeline of events
- Single Image – insert a single image
- Video – embeds a video from Youtube, Vimeo, and most other embedded video services
The Content tab is where content is added such as images, video, text. Next to the Content tab is the Style tab which offers a number of options that change the design of this Content Block only. Each Content Block has options available for selection that are specific to the type of content that block is designed for.